Schedule an Appointment
In order to enable our staff to effectively serve the consignor community, we require that every NEW (no consignments since July 2022 - if you have not been granted access to the Consignor Portal, you are New) consignor schedule an appointment with us to bring in any amount of items, and any current consignors to schedule for any more than ten items.*
There are two types of appointments: large and small. Please do NOT schedule more than one appointment per week, especially if these items total more than 50!
Consignment hours are Wednesday-Saturday 10 am - 2 pm. If you cannot make it during those times, please contact the store by phone or email to get special approval to schedule outside of these times.
* Current consignors who are donators are always welcome to drop off 10 items or less at any time, without an appointment. Anything more than 50 items requires special approval. Consignors who are non-donators (who require a review of their items before they leave the store) should leave themselves more time just in case we are very busy with other scheduled clients. Please understand we do our best but sometimes will not be able to accommodate non-donating drop-offs on days where our volume is higher than expected.
Large appointments are recommended for three purposes:
• New consignors (recommended, but not required, if 20 items or less)
• Active consignors bringing in more than 20 items, and
• Consignors that have opted out of donating at the end of their consignment term.
Large appointments ensure that we have enough time to review each item, provide feedback to the consignor (whether new or non-donating), AND for donating consignors who have a large number of items.
- Large appointments can only accommodate UP TO 50 items. Any more than that requires special approval and advance notice (usually a couple of weeks, to allow staff to block out additional appointment slots).
- Large amounts of jewelry can only be accommodated by special request. We process jewelry differently than clothing, and it can take a week or so to even review jewelry items. Please bring less than 10 jewelry items at a time.
Small consignment appointments are intended for active consignors who are dropping off 20 items or less (donators) or to review 15 items or less for non-donators. These are brief, 15-minute appointments, intended to give staff just enough time to assess items and decide whether to donate or consign. If you want more time to allow our team to go through each of your items while you wait, please schedule a Large appointment. Thank you.